Saturday, November 22, 2008

the FILM

DISCLAIMER
All the characters, incidents and places mentioned in this blog are entirely true. Any resemblence to anyone living or dead is totally is purposive. The matter of the blog is subject to standard exhibition and the aakash act (1985). Violation to any of the blogging rules will entail the consequences of civil as well as criminal breach of trust.
*************************************************************************************
Present day
Messege: aki, call back !!! ......Komal
*************************************************************************************
[Flashback]
November 20th 2007; time 10.30 am. (A year back)
Komal: aki, this is the last time we are talking with each other.

Me: But why all this? And what has happened?

Komal: Ankur spoke to you last night? Did'nt he tell you everything.

Me: oh ! Come on. I was'nt in my senses and really had no idea what I spoke and to whom. It was just in the morning at around 9, got a call from him.

Komal: Anyways had it enough now. You wanted to wish me a happy birthday, and you have just wished, so mind disconnecting your call, or you want me to do it.

The phone goes dead
*************************************************************************************
14th June 2005 (Jab we met)
Ashu, me and sunny were standing outside melting moments waiting for sandy to come. But the next moment we saw three girls getting in melting moments giggling. But frankly speaking I was'nt interested at all. Reason, had just broke with veronica and found it tough to get out of the ronnie issue. 

Screechhh... Sandy gave a brake to his bike. Atlast he had come so we went inside, as Sandy was actually treating us, for no reason as such.

We ordered our menu and went and sat at our corner table. It was always reserved for us, or might be no one wants to sit there, reason being the corner most chair of the cafe'. 

Sandy : Dude ! That girl is yellow is cute! Aint she?

Me : So?

Sandy : Mind introducing me to them?

Me : But I have no idea who are they !!

After a small discussion, I had actually got up along with sandy to go and talk with them. Moved towards thier table, but suddenly a 'U' turn and had those girls laughing at us.

Our menu was ready, so me and ashu had gone to collect it from the counter, but then just beside us, saw two girls standing. One was that girl in yellow. Saw her, she just passed a small smile, but where as the other girl, Ankita, was actually talking to our dude, ashu.

The only thing I had noticed about those girls was all this while they had been talking in gujrati. And while leaving the counter, I had no idea what I was doing, but I was actually trying to talk to the girl in yellow, about my friend Sandy. 

Me : Mind teaching me gujrati?

She : Excuse me!

Me : No actually, my friend sitting at the corner table wanted to tell you "nice dress".

She : Oh thanks !!

And they walked away to their table and we to ours.

[Back at table]

Ashu : Dude ! I just spoke to that girl and she is hot !!

Sunny : But I too like her!!

Me : She is cute, man !!

Sandy : Did you tell her about me?

Me : WHO YOU?

Ashu : Guys ! Guys ! Good news, they are tomorrow going to robbers cave for a picnic. So.....

Me : Forget man !!

Sunny : Oh comeon ! Dont be a spoil sport.

Next moment I was totally lost. I got up and went and asked that girl in yellow, If I could accompany them. 

Got a smile as my confirmation.

Hi ! I am akash. I stay nearby, opposite scholars home. 

Atlast that girl spoke. Hi ! I am komal, and I am here for my relatives wedding. I will be going back to surat next week.

Me : What?????

Komal : Yea !!

They were done with their snacks, and now they had to go.

Me : So when are we meeting next??

Komal : I dont think so it will be possible.

Me : ohh!!!

Me : Komal, what are you doing this evening?

Komal : Nothing Much !! Gimme a call !!

Me : yeah !!

The whole day I was lost in her thoughts. It appeared as if their had never been any Veronica. It was 5 in the evening. Back then I didnt have a mobile fone, so had to call her from the landline. And dialling from the landline was a big deal, because always someone or the other was always in the room where the fone was kept.

Anyways, gathered courage,dialled the number.

Me : Hi ! Its me akash. Are you free now?

Komal : yea ! Why dont you come over?

Me : 5 mins. and I disconnect the fone.

My mom had been watching me speaking over the fone. So the first thing that came; So you going anywhere. 

Haan ma! Sandy is'nt well. Going to his house, will get late too.

It was the grandest evening ever for me. She dressed in white, was waiting for me. 

Me : So? whats the plan?

Komal : Plan? you called me here, you should have something in mind.

Me : Oh yea !!

And the evening took over. After this, there was just Food, music and conversation. Was discovering a new girl. It was fun. I was slowly falling in love. But couldnt see what was lying back in store for me.

The day had come, she had to leave, and this one week with her, made me fall in love with her, and If my heart was correct, she too was in love with me.

Now she was back home. And I was busy with my work. What was left were just some memories.

In the mean while she had been to doon, a number of times. I too had been to her home town once. It was amazing.
***********************************************************************************

Everything was going good. But I was really an "Immature" person. That what she had called me once. I always ended messing things up. Fight with ankur, Komal brother, coz he just got to know about me and hated me like I was Saddam and he was George Bush.

Everything was over by now. Komal's dad too didnt like her meeting, any "XYZ" guy.
***********************************************************************************

[Present day]

Komal : Hi, aki, nice to speak to you !!!

Me: So how has life been girl. Really missed you a lot all this while.

Komal : Yea, life's good ! Infact enjoying my new life !

Me : Sorry didnt get you !!

Komal : Yea ! I got married this feb.

Pause

Long Pause

Komal : Aki, you there!!

Me : (wiping my tears). No ! I mean yea, hey congrats dude. But whats this, you didnt even tell me.

Komal : It happened so quickly, I too could'nt figure out what was happening and on top of that I didnt even have your number.

Me : Almost crying. Nice to hear that ! And congrats for your newly married life. Have a great life ahead.

And yeah I Love you !!

Komal : Love you too, and she her voice went weak. I knew she was about to cry so said a bye.
***********************************************************************************

Story ends here.

I have a small thing, stolen from somewhere, which I would like to dedicate to the heroine of this story : Komal
When you are gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you are gone
The face I came to know is missing too

When you are gone
The word I need to hearto alwaysget me through
The day and make it ok
I miss you
I love you !!

No comments: