I want to shout out, but I cannot.
I want to break free, but I cannot.
I feel so lonely, I feel so depressed.
I feel like crying, I feel so suppressed.
No one's around. No one in here.
Just a single wish. I need you right here.
I need you by my side, I need you to hold my hand.
I need a shoulder to cry, I need a hand in my hand.
You are'nt even aware of whats makes me feel like this.
It feels like I am invisible for of you
Is it the real you?
I was waiting for you, but you never came.
I kept waiting, but for you it was just another game.
Were you so blind that you even could'nt see.
It was for you I was someone who I could even never be.
I was just an option for you, whom you placed beside you.
But for me you were the only choice I could ever make.
I need you. I love you
But why should I care !!!!!
You were never there, when I was scared and I was so alone.
Now you need to listen !!!
Get a life and walk away coz I can live alone.
Why should I care !!!
You were never there, when I was scared and I was so alone.
But I am crying out loud !!! I am crying out Louder !!!!!
[My first attempt at open poetry. I know it smells terrible, but still I love it. It is a small insipartion from my these days favourite singer Avril lavigne. At many places the words are put out of force and at many places are'nt required, but what to do, I could'nt find better words so had no other option than to put those words]
cya
No comments:
Post a Comment