We reach the apartment, I park the bike in the parking.
Heart Beat -- 220 per/sec. My heart almost sinks, as I know there will be her mother and brother upstairs, and we have to go being all polite and nice in front of them..... not carefree or bindaas anymore... and not even romantic slightly. Not that we are going around and dating, but atleast heading towards it.
The very thought of climbing the stairs make my legs all the more numb and ache, though her flat is just on the first floor. I sigh.
Is your tongue still heavy ?? She asks
We just had our coffee @ kalmane and mine was really strong and bitter and without sugar - the perfect way I like it - but with two scoops of Vanilla on it. My tongue had become a bit numb in the cafe with all that extra vanilla toppings, and we had had a big laugh with me trying to spell my name correctly.
No ! It perfectly fine now and it doesn't stay that way a long time.
Really ?? She asked .
Yea ! I said
"How about we find it out". She says
And the next moment she threw me to the wall and is kissing me like there is never going to be a tomorrow.
I am zapped.
I lose balance.
She is still on me, pushing me to the wall.
I am breathless.
She let go of me, looks into my eyes and a wide smile.... only for a second.... her smile one of triumph, challenge, extremely joyous, all at the same time...
She again start to walk upstairs as if nothing had happened.
And I am left begging for more.
1 comment:
nice one....keep it up
Post a Comment